Anna and Wendy discuss episode 8 of Chronologically LOST, 008: 1977 day 4, featuring the Incident and the many events leading up to it (including a swim through a tunnel, following the instructions in Faraday’s notebook, running around with the core of the H-bomb, a near-exit on the sub, Juliet changing her mind many times, an angry Radzinsky, and an encounter with Rose and Bernard). Podcast length 1 hr 15 min.
- Call our voicemail line: 334-316-LOST
- Never Let It Fade Away: Connect Four Million skit from Jimmy Kimmel, featuring Titus Welliver and Mark Pellegrino
- The Libertarian Lesson of LOST
- Namaste beer
- Microsoft in 1978: Would You Have Invested?
- “King’s Faith” by Audiomachine – (LOST: A Journey In Time opening music)
- The Maze Runner movie
- Swimming in Blue Jeans parody by Ms Wendy
- For next time: Episode 009 – 1978 – 1991